8/15/08

a fruitcake with no nuts

Gooses, geeses
I want my geese to lay gold eggs for easter
At least a hundred a day
And by the way
I want a feast
I want a bean feast
Cream buns and doughnuts
And fruitcake with no nuts
So good you could go nuts
No, now
I want a ball
I want a party
Pink macaroons
And a million balloons
And performing baboons and
Give it to me now
I want the world
I want the whole world
I want to lock it
All up in my pocket
It's my bar of chocolate
Give it to me now
I want today
I want tomorrow
I want to wear 'em
Like braids in my hair and
I don't want to share 'em
I want a party with roomfuls of laughter
Ten thousand tons of ice cream
And if I don't get the things I am after
I'm going to scream
I want the works
I want the whole works
Presents and prizes
And sweets and surprises
Of all shapes and sizes
And now
Don't care how, I want it now
Don't care how, I want it now

if youre not already familiar with Veruca Salt, say hello!

Photobucket

i tried on that really pretty lipstick i bought, i was really excited for it. and im glad that i can wear lipstick without it being "super old retro red" which i do get really sick of. Im really going to try to channel Morticia Adams with the way i wand my hair to start looking, although i clearly didnt put much effort into it here.

by the way, what is a "bean feast? what is that?in the song. Im thinking its one of those things 5-bean salads they make in the midwest, mabye just a bunch of them?it seems as though almost all family reunions take place in the midwest, so mabye Auntie Mabel and Grannie Grace and Second Cousin Bernadette all brought their spin on the dish.

Photobucket

No comments: