5/25/09

memorial weekend

not a standout 3-day weekend, but neither do i remember any other 3-day weekends.

-learned to knit
-went out for burritos many-a-time
-saw bryan
-played with my buddies
-xena was extra perky
-cleaned everything
-started a book
-john and kate marathon
-plentiful outfit ideas that came into creation while cleaning
-exersize in the morning, not in the night time
-had a couple of bad hair days
-took care of my skin and teeth
-am pleased with myself

Photobucket

i attached some new charms to my bowling charm bracelet, from a big box of bowling awards i bought at the swapmeet long,long ago and wasnt sure what to do with.

Photobucket

my new shelf, with nancy drew mysteries and some of my own handicrafts resting on it.

tomorrow i will be giving away my no longer needed things and might find myself in a thrift store or two.

No comments: