1/3/10

im tired!

but before i hit the hay, i thought id let you know im taking a vow of internet silence for a couple of days. in the meantime, ill be working on some projects and tomorrow im testing for my driver's license! UPDATE:i am going to have to wait until january 15th, my 18th birthday, to test for my driver's license which gives me only three days between my birthday and the day school starts..im terrified.

Photobucket

this guy has a bunch of pencil-sized holes drilled into his head. i dont know what to put in him yet, i thought crochet needles at first, but the holes are too shallow. maybe darning needles.

Photobucket

lots of new yarns and stringy, twiney stuff for crocheting more necklaces! my cousin and i worked on some this weekend when she spent the night here, and its sort of getting me excited about crocheting, again.

Photobucket

my main project right now, which i just started embroidering tonight. the stitches will be red, teal and black.

be right back!

5 comments:

Sunshine said...

i vaguely remember those indian heads - i seem to recall that they are meant to hold a box of crayons sticking out like bright feathers.

happy new year!!

meena meena said...

thanks alot, thats really helpful! i bet itll look cool that way.

Clo by Clau! said...

great skirt, I like it ;)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

meena meena said...

thank you anonymous! not to toot my own horn, but i agree. im just growing up, i guess! its almost embarassing how proud i was of those earlier posts at one time.