3/17/09

at school

THINGS THAT WOULD BE BETTER THAN THIS

-eating a burrito
-petting my cat
-drinking some tea
-sleeping
-watching a movie or the golden girls
-baking
-getting drunk
-swimming
-showering
-exersizing
-painting my nails
-shopping somewhere
-hanging up my clothes
-finishing my peach dress
-finishing my spats
-eating easting eating, anything.
-playing on an un-blocked computer
-chutes and ladders
-camping
-coloring
-organizing my thread
-hanging up christmas lights
-mowing the lawn
-breaking and entering
-going to the zoo
-riding in a chihuaha chariot
-kissin'

THINGS THAT WOULD BE WORSE THAN THIS

-having a baby
-being here all day
-trying to escape from a burning building
-constructing a house
-taxes (ive never done my taxes, so it would make it even worse)
-holding my pee
-being very very cold
-not having hands
-never being allowed to sleep
-being sold on the black market
-drinking windex
-blisters all over my body
-cancer
-screwing the pope
-being lost in mexico
-dying of thirst
-being a jockey

Photobucket

No comments: