9/27/10

seizure salad

here in fallbrook its 111 degrees or something outrageous and i had to go to school..i almost blew chunks all over someone i was talking to and i blacked out in the bathroom. then i didnt even have class, which is sort of a good thing, except for now i have to do work at home and im so exhausted i can hardly get up. the fan only blows hot air in my face..i dont have air conditioning, my house is old. the only things im eating today are frozen, and i cant have coffee, its too hot..which is only contributing to more tiredness.

my classmate showers me with cool vintage treasures all the time and gave me a vintage bikini and cover up, which i adore..i havent tried it on yet. also a bunch of seamed stockings that are so sexy. some are a plum color..how unusual!

Photobucket

i wore a pretty vintage patterned dress, i thought the swirling bright colors would be really refreshing like a popsicle! after about 20 minutes in the heat i was completely soggy and pitiful and probably would have been better off in a mini and flats, but i want to make the most of my summer wardrobe before i cant wear it anymore.

Photobucket

this is a tulle christmas decoration that reminds me of the sun today.

No comments: